Sunny, high near 70 — TODAY'S FORECAST

Tuesday September 26th Forecast Above average temperatures the rest of the week

Sunny, high near 70 — TODAY'S FORECAST

The local forecast calls for sunny skies and highs in the low 80s. Mostly cloudy - low around 64. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 66.

Thursday, there is a 70 percent chance of storms before 1 p.m., with more rain and storms after 1 p.m., the weather service said. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. South wind 8 to 10 miles per hour.

Friday night, a 30 percent chance of showers before 11 p.m.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 73.

Ten new details about Face ID on Apple's iPhone X
Apple's newest and much anticipated iPhone iterations, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are hitting the retail shelves today in India. For now iPhone 8 Plus owners should watch their phones for signs of swelling when charging just to be safe until we know more.

Several rounds of showers and thunderstorms are likely from Tuesday night through Saturday, according to the National Weather Service.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

Sunday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers/thunderstorms.

Another Ex-VW Exec Arrested In Germany Over Emissions
Separately Munich prosecutors made an arrest in connection with the scandal. It will be recorded as a negative special item in third-quarter results.

Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 56. South wind around 8 miles per hour.

A 20% chance of showers, mainly in the early morning. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

Tonight the NWS is calling for a low around 44 with the winds turning to the south, but remaining calm at 5 to 7 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Partly sunny - high near 77. Lows through this period will be in the mid-60s with partly cloudy conditions and have south winds at 5-10 miles per hour.

Sunday - Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Rain chances will begin around 10 percent but build through the afternoon as well.

GM to introduce two new electric cars in the next 18 months
According to the company, its September domestic passenger and commercial vehicle sales rose by 25 per cent to 53,965 units. Tata's rival in the market, Mahindra - now the only company manufacturing electric vehicles in India - lost the bid.

Latest News